Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Little about Me

I enjoyed reading these on several blogs, so I thought I'd do one today. I copied this from Trella's blog (hope ya don't mind!).

01. What time is it? 1:40 pm
02. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Nativity
03. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
04. What is your favorite TV show? Extreme Home Makeover
05. What did you have for breakfast? a hard boiled egg
06. What is your middle name? Helen
07. What is your favorite cuisine? melted Mexican cheese for chips
08. What foods do you dislike? liver, brussel sprouts, etc...
09. What are your favorite chips? Sun Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Leeland (it has the song "Carried to the Table" that really, really touched me)
11. What kind of car do you drive? Mercury Villager
12. Favorite Sandwich? chicken sandwich with bacon and cheddar cheese from Chili's or Cracker Barrel
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? undependable, untruthful
14. What are your favorite clothes? my nightgown at the end of the day =o)
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? back to Disney World
16. Where would you want to retire? somewhere cooler than Louisiana
17.Favorite time of day? late at night
18. Where were you born? Kansas City, Missouri
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football...especially the Saints or LSU
20. Coke or Pepsi? Coke! Coke! and more Coke!
21. Beavers of ducks? hmmmm.... how bout penguins
22. Are you morning person or a night owl? night owl
23. Pedicure or manicure? pedicure
24. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
25. What is your best childhood memory? a vacation to Disney World with my parents and best friend. We had sooooo much fun.
26. Ever been to Africa? no
27. Ever been toilet papering? No (I helped plan one, though, but "couldn't" participate)
28. Been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing too serious
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. Favorite Restaurant? The Melting Pot, Chili's, good Mexican....anything to not cook!
31. Favorite flower? rose
32. Favorite ice-cream? chocolate chip
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a or Canes
34. How many times did you fail your drivers' test? passed the first time
35. From whom did you get your last E-mail? somebody from one of my heart e-mail loops
36. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? Dillards...as long as somebody else is paying the bill!!
37. Last person you went to dinner with? my friend and principal of the school I teach at
38. What are you listening to right now? nothing...silence is golden
39. What is your favorite color? purple
40. How many tattoos do you have? none
41. How many are you sending this e-mail to? I am not e-mailing this
42. Favorite magazine? Quick Cooking....but now it's called Simple and Delicious
43. Coffee or Tea? tea but only if it is iced and pre-sweetend
44. Do you tan easily or burn easily? burn and freckle
45. Do you color your hair? yes...I was born blond and plan to stay that way
46. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? the Mercury Villager I now drive
47. What is your most dreaded household chores? dishes
48. Do you like life? yes, but I want it to slow down
49. Is there anyone that you just can't stand? yes, but I really am working on that because I don't like that I feel that way
50. Are you anxious about tomorrow? I try not to be

9 comments:

Trella said...

Well, I certainly did learn some things about you today, and some I knew. I wished we lived closer than we do because we have the EXACT taste in restaurants (restaurants and fast-food restaurants). Does Hammond have a chick-fil-a not attached to a mall? Covington has two, one of the Baton Rouge exits has one, and I love them!! They are so much better than the mall. I know one of the one's in Covington is always playing Christian music, I really haven't eaten inside the other to know.

Ruth said...

Now that the mall has shut down, we don't have a Chick-fil-a that I know about. I don't think it relocated; I think they just closed. Josh and I are going to The Melting Pot tomorrow for our anniversary. We went years ago. It's expensive, but very nice. So, I told Josh, for our 15th, I wanted to go back.

Pen of Jen said...

I agree with #45:)Correction I resemble #45.

I just found your blog through penless and I plan to stick around and visit for awhile.

I am a home school mom of 4. I have 2 blogs...penofjen.blogspot.com, and my home school blog mcbenning school.blogspot.com.

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself! )I love my nightgown at the end of the day, too!)

Peculiar Blogs said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I thought I'd come see yours and I am going to be "hanging out" here more! Glad to be getting to know you!

Ash said...

It's always fun to learn more about your blogging friends. I enjoyed reading this.

I love mexican food too, especially the chili cheese dip. Yum! I have never been to the Melting Pot, but have heard wonderful things.

Cute post!
Ash

Christie Belle said...

Thanks for sharing, it's always nice finding out more and getting to know all the bloggers better. I have always wanted to go to the Melting Pot, my sister in law raves that it is the best!

Beach Girl said...

Hi~Greetings from Yahweh's Retreat on Hatteras Island!

I found your blog while on a "bunny trail" adventure (linking) and am looking forward to returning.

I also wanted to invite you to stop by my blog: http://yahwehsretreat.blogspot.com/

Vanessa
"Beach Girl"

Jennifer said...

I love these! they are so interesting...

One question... what is a "Canes" fast food restaurant? I've never seen one of these in NC :o)